Hem is rapidly expanding and so is our Procurement team! We are looking for you who want to get your hands dirty and play an integral part in pushing the throttle of this design start-up!
Hem is an independent design brand creating a new generation of sustainable furniture, accessories, and lighting. Our quality is high, both on the products we create and the people we employ. We hire nice, smart & skillful co-workers with a high level of ambition, who want to take part in building the next generation design brand.
About the role
As a Procurement Coordinator you will join a results-driven team that is not satisfied with average and wants to disrupt an industry.
With production in Europe and clients globally, your main duty will be to handle purchasing & communication with our network of producers to ensure that the beginning of our supply chain runs frictionless – allowing our clients to receive their products on time.
The position is a good fit for you who excel in clear communication in both written and spoken form, are process oriented with an eye for details, thrive working in an international team, and can balance the fast pace start-up environment needs with creating and establishing new standards and processes.
We are looking for you who think you are our next purchasing superstar, ready to jump in at the deep end and fast-track your personal development while taking Hem to new heights.
- Manage relationships with your counterparts at our producers to make sure all agreements are respected
- Take the lead in production negotiations
- Identify and drive possible cost savings & process improvements
- Identify and track producers’ capacities and capabilities to manage supply chain risks
- Work cross-functionally within Hem to continuously improve the supply chain and ways of working
- Follow up on stock levels, deliveries and material requirements, and communicate these to other stakeholders
We are looking for you who:
- Loves crunching data and optimizing ways of working
- Knows your way around a computer and has Excel as weapon of choice
- Looks for continuous improvements, both in work and private life
- Has prior experience from working in fast-growing organizations and loves the fast pace and changing environment
- Are proficient in spoken and written English, since all internal and external communication will be in English
It is considered a plus if you:
- Have prior experience with Microsoft Navision
- Are passionate about design and/or the furniture industry
- Speak multiple languages
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm, Vasastan
- Some travel may be required