Finance Team – Stockholm
Are you an entrepreneurial and independent CFO or experienced senior business controller ready to take the next step? Come help build Hem - the next generation design furniture brand.
Would you like to work with a fast-paced and award-winning furniture design brand selling online to over 40 countries, with US as the single largest market? This is a key executive role in a young and dynamic international company where initiatives and curiosity are highly valued traits. While leading the financial team and overseeing the overall accounting process, you will play a key role in improving and maintaining the financial health in our high-growth company.
Are you an entrepreneurial and independent CFO today or maybe an experienced senior business controller ready to take the next step? A person who both appreciate the value of designed and sustainable furniture and finds joy in driving business? Well, come work with us!
· Execute the financial strategy of the company
· Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
· Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
· Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
· Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
· Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
· Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
· Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments
· Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required
· Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax and treasury matters.
· Drive the company’s financial planning
· Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
· Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
· Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
· Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
· Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
· Manage vendor relationships
· Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
· Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
· Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
· Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
Qualifications and requirements:
To be considered for this role you have a master’s degree in accounting or business administration and at least five years of practical experience within business or/and financial controlling. It’s a merit if you have worked with international transactions and EU VAT regulations. You are proficient in excel and have an excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods. You are attracted to a fast-paced environment, you are solutions-oriented, you practice continuous improvement, and you show a lot of heart.
For more information contact; firstname.lastname@example.org or at +46722405757, email@example.com or at +46761014361