Finance Team – Stockholm
We are currently looking for a competent and independent accountant with 1-2 years of experience to Hem Design Studio AB. With this position you work with the finance team and you will be based in Stockholm. Apply for the opportunity to work with a creative start-up facing rapid development. Hem is a fast growing international design company that offers an energetic and dynamic environment. Hem is selling in over 30 countries with focus on EU and US. Fluency in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a must for this position.
- Supplier database management, including filing of invoices and setting up payments from/to our business system. Own the control and compliance of all Accounts payable.
- Customer database management, including correspondence with the Customer Relations team regarding customer payments and other accounting requests. Be responsible for all Accounts receivable and aging list.
- Documenting, filing and management of company documents both online and offline.
- Day to day bank transaction updates and log the bank & other PSP transactions in our ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Responsible for controlling, collecting, bookkeeping the team and company business card expenses
- Own Polish VAT reporting and reconciliation process together with external consultant
- Responsible for general office budget and managing and following up project budgets.
- Active participation on period closing and reporting
- EU VAT knowledge is a merit
- Experience from with Swedish tax reporting and salary program is a merit
Qualifications and requirements:
To be considered for this role you have at least 1-2 years of practical experience of accounting/bookkeeping in Sweden/ Poland. It’s a merit if you have worked with international company that has EU cross borders transactions, therefore you are familiar with EU VAT regulations. You are proficient in excel and you have experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
As a person you are self-propelled, quality conscious and apply critical thinking. You have respect for deadlines, can handle stress and work targeted. You should strive to take part of company processes and improve quality continuously.
We are looking forward to receive your application as soon as possible.
Please note that only applicants who have addressed the above selection criteria and uploaded CV and cover letter (preferably in English) will be considered for this vacancy.
(Note that we can only consider applicants with full working rights in Sweden)
This position will report to our Head of Finance.