London Retail Pop-Up Shop Manager
PR & Marketing Team – London
Duration: Oct 26th - December 31st
Opening Hours: Mon - Sat: 10:00 - 20:00. Sun: 10:00 - 17:00
Hem is a Stockholm-based independent design brand creating a new generation of furniture, accessories and lighting. Together with vanguard designers and renowned European manufacturers, Hem crafts iconic products for homes and workplaces all around the world.
We’re now opening up a Retail Pop-Up Shop in Coal Drops Yard at King’s Cross, London and we’re looking for a creative and communicative store manager to manage operations and sales in the store and help create an immersive retail experience.
- Manage in-store customers and sales
- Daily opening and closing routines
- Manage both B2C and B2B customer requests
- Everyday visual merchandising and maintenance of the store
- Planning and preparation of in-store after hour events
- Handling of any dialogue with building facility manager
- Work with our logistics team for dispatching and receiving products
- Responsible with attention to detail
- Previous premium retail experience
- Basic POS system handling (like iZettle)
- Passion and understanding of interior architecture, furniture and design products
- High communicative skills
There will be additional Hem employees present during the duration of the Pop-up.
The Pop-Up will be open throughout the year with possible extension into 2019. In addition, Hem continuously open and manage Pop-Ups internationally and there are additional opportunities post the London pop-up for the driven candidate who is looking to join Hem for a longer period, supporting Hem’s foray into retail.
For more info about Hem’s previous Pop-Up initiatives you can read this article about our NYC Pop-Up from last year.