Junior Graphic Designer
PR & Marketing Team – Stockholm
Hem is looking to add a Junior Graphic Designer to the team. We're looking for someone who wants to get hands dirty and play an integral part in pushing the throttle of this design start-up!
Hem is an independent design brand creating a new generation of sustainable furniture, accessories, and lighting. Quality is high, both on the products we sell and the people we employ. We hire nice, smart skillful co-workers with high level of ambition and who wants to take part in building the next generation design brand.
The Junior Graphic Designer works in close collaboration with the Art Director and Content Creation Assistant. Design initiatives are briefed by the Art Director, and will include, but are not limited to: campaigns, ad making and placement, social media content, product launches, image retouch, special projects, packaging, technical sheets etc. He/She will work closely with the brand communication and it is essential that the right candidate can articulate design, rationally, verbally and visually and has proven ability to work in a team of creatives with a hands-on approach from receiving the briefing to final execution.
– Education in graphic design or related area
– Native to the full Creative Suite
– A portfolio that highlights your strong design abilities
– Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
– Intellectual curiosity to explore and push the limits of graphic design and art work
– A strong understanding of luxury branding
– A great respect for furniture design
– Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
– Ad creation for instagram, pinterest, facebook etc.
– Publish content on all online platforms and social media to drive sales bases on our content and trade calendar
– Newsletters creation and send out 2-3 x times per week to drive sales bases on our content and trade calendar
– product launch preparation and product catalog merchandising
– maintenance Social media channels
– maintenance website
– smaller graphic works
– image retouch
– Assembly Instructions
– Product Packaging
– Spec Sheets
– Assistance Photoshoots
– Assistance Event graphics
– In-house office graphics
All these tasks are reporting to the Art Director.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and strong visual communicator who is able to manage and meet multiple deadlines. You are passionate about product design in general and Hem’s products and brand in particular. A passion for graphic design and marketing within the design industry is vital.
As we interview candidates continuously we kindly ask you to submit your application, including CV and portfolio, as soon as possible.
Looking forward to receiving your application!