Office and Showroom Manager
Finance Team – Stockholm
Hem is now seeking an Office and Showroom Manager to our office and showroom in Stockholm.
Hem is a young and dynamic start-up, and the role may differ from day to day. You will wear many hats where the main tasks include showroom maintenance, general office management responsibilities, managing team activities, organizing events and providing executive assistance. You have good attention to detail and interest in interior design, possess good people skills and are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This position will report to our Finance Manager.
- Be the main go-to for all office-related needs, including ordering of office supplies, day to day team expenses
- Responsible for the team and company business card expenses
- Organisation of internal and external office events, team trips, meetings and outings
- Ensure the office and showroom stays is kept in representable condition
- Book, prepare meetings, and welcome guests
- Provide executive assistance to management
- Previous experience as Office Manager / Executive Assistant or other similar roles
- You have good attention to detail. Being right the first time matters to us
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- You have very strong organizational skills
- You work well in fast-paced dynamic environment, it’s an advantage if you have worked in a startup before
- You are a self-starter who can can work independently
- You are doer and a quick learner with a “ can do” attitude
- Fluent in English
- Swedish fluency is a plus
- Interest in design and interior design is a plus
- Energetic and empathetic
Hem is a Stockholm-based independent design brand creating a new generation of sustainable furniture, accessories and lighting. Together with vanguard designers and renowned European manufacturers, Hem crafts iconic products for homes and workplaces all around the world.
Please visit hem.com for a view on our world.
Hem is employing colleagues who have intuition for the times in which they live. Who are motivated by curiosity and a who applies a researching attitude, who have the guts to ignore conventions and come up with their own distinctive answers.
Please apply via Teamtailor, remember to attach both resume and a cover letter. Applications without cover letter will NOT be considered.
The position is based at our Head office in Stockholm, however Non-Swedish residents are welcome to apply. We will be continuously interviewing for this position and you are expected to start immediately.
(Note that only applicants with full working rights in Sweden will be considered for this vacancy)