Customer Support Coordinator
Customer Team – Stockholm
Do you want to work with a fast-growing design-startup where taking own initiatives and curiosity is highly desirable? Are you also a person who go above and beyond to provide great customer service and who wants to work with a team where your strive to reach common goals? Then you might be who we’re looking for to join us as our Customer Support Coordinator.
About the role
As a Customer Support Coordinator you will join a team of innovative colleagues where ambition and creativity is key. In the role you will get the opportunity to be a part of the exciting journey we have in front of us.
As a Customer Support Coordinator your main duty will be to provide outstanding customer service to Hem’s clientele, both consumers and businesses. You will mainly handle customer cases and requests over email and over the phone. The cases and questions vary in nature and complexity, making the role diverse and challenging.
For example, you will:
- Assist clients during the order process
- Handle claims and returns
- Manage professional account requests from customers and administer them
- Contact customers who sign-up for professional accounts, onboard them and walk them through the Hem collection
The position is a good fit for you who enjoy working in a customer service-oriented role. It also suits you who wants to be a part of the creative process of enhancing your own working process and routines. Also, you are motivated to work within an international team in a start-up environment which is constantly changing and developing.
We are looking for you that:
- Have previous experience from a service-oriented role
- Have very good skills in English, both speaking and writing, since all internal and external communication will be in English
- Have great computer skills and easily learns new business systems and various administrative tasks
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have:
- Experience from working in a sales-oriented role
- Previously been working with claims and order management
- Previous experience form furniture industry
- Good knowledge in French and/or German
As a person, you are ambitions, proactive, problem-solving and service-minded. You’re a team player that take great responsibility and pride in your work. You are excellent at communicating and have a positive mindset.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm, Vasastan