Supply Chain Coordinator
Fulfillment Team – Stockholm
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge at an international startup and have a postgraduate degree in Business or Supply Chain? Do you also enjoy working in a coordinating role with focus on Fulfillment? Then you might be who we are looking for as a Supply Chain Coordinator at design furniture brand Hem!
Hem Design Studio is an online based design brand which designs, manufactures and sells sustainable furniture, accessories and lighting, all around the world. As Supply Chain Coordinator you will join a team of innovative colleagues where ambition and creativity is key. In the role you will get the opportunity to be a part of the exciting journey Hem has in front of them.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will work with fulfillment and purchasing. You will have daily contact with Hem´s logistics departments in Poland and the United States.
For example, you will:
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations work well, including making sure that orders are being shipped as per client's request. You will also ensure that purchase orders are received in a correct way and in a timely manner, via Hems business system (NAV)
- Daily communication with third parties, including warehouses in Poland and the United States, as well as contact with suppliers regarding purchases and deliveries
- Ensure that orders and purchases are posted correctly in Hems business system
- Ensure that inbound and outbound transport documentation are available for monthly reporting
- Work close together with freight forwarders to guarantee international shipments fulfills all requirements
The position is a good fit for you who enjoy working within Supply Chain and coordination and want to develop within this area. We believe you are motivated by working within an international and ambitious team, in an environment that constantly develops and proposes new challenges.
We are looking for you who...
- Have a postgraduate education within Business, Supply Chain or a similar degree
- Have excellent computer skills and learn new software at ease
- Have good skills in Excel
- Have very good skills in English, both speaking and writing since the internal and external communication will be in English
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have
- Previously worked within Supply Chain and or Purchasing
- Experience from working in ERP-systems, preferably Microsoft dynamics NAV
- Have good knowledge in Polish
As a person, you are hands on, take initiatives and contribute with your own ideas and suggestions to develop and improve current processes. You get motivated by achieving results and enjoy fast progress. You have the ability to handle different tasks at the same time and enjoy cooperating with your colleagues, whilst you are also good at working independently. Also, you are communicative with both internal and external contacts. You always ensure good quality in your work and have the ability to work proactively.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm (Vasastan)